Wealthgad is always on the look out for unique perspectives, opinions and thought on how businesses and Profession add positive impact on the everyday African.
If you have a compelling article to share with our vast audience on business and Profession enthusiasts, and investors, please take some time to review the guidelines below.
Before you submit
All submissions should
- Be valuable to our audience. We do not accept overly self-promotional content.
- Not focus on topics that have been covered on our platform before.
- Be original; preferably not have appeared elsewhere.
- Not be overly critical of brands, institutions or personalities.
How to submit
Send all submissions in Microsoft word compatible format to email@example.com.
- Attach images separately. Do not insert them in the document.
- To indicate where images go, use appropriate placeholders within the text (see below).
- Individual image sizes should be no larger than 200KB.
- Include a brief author bio (150 characters).
PLEASE NOTE (Important!)
- We receive a considerable amount of contribution requests daily. Submissions that do not adhere to the above guidelines are at the risk of being overlooked.
- Wealthgad reserve the right to reject unsatisfactory submissions. Only accepted submissions are guaranteed a response.
- Wealthgad also reserve the right to edit, re-purpose and rearrange submissions according to their discretion.
- If your article is accepted and published, we require that you share on your social media platforms.
We look forward to reading from you.
Thank You for Your Anticipated Contribution! Reach Your Goal.